This week I thought I’d share a few recipes I have curated.
I spend a great deal of time thinking about what I’d like to eat next, so I thought why not spread the love – some of you may find my humble menus useful out there.
A few quick and easy 15min recipes for weeknights and a couple of more experimental – yet simple – ones for the weekends. Et voila!
Serves 2 for 2 weeks
- Griddled tuna kinda niçoise salad (Jamie Oliver)
- Greek chickpea salad with melting feta (BBC Goodfood)
- Red Thai curry noodle soup (Olive magazine)
- Nigel Slater’s leek, potato and mackerel (The Guardian)
- Salmon quiche (L’atelier des chefs)
- Mushroom Omelet with Chives (New York Times)
- Homemade bim bim bap (My Korean kitchen)
When I have the time, I find planning this way really helps me minimize waste and keep happiness levels high with a variety of exciting flavours to look forward to every day.
Do you think about food a lot too? What are your planning tips?